Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Modeler
Are you a highly motivated data scientist and mathematical modeler with a Masters or PhD degree who wants to impact drug development today!
If you have great computational skills and are excited to use them to tackle complex biology underlying diseases; then LYO-X is the right place for you!
LYO-X is an established Swiss company located in Basel providing consulting and Quantitative Systems Pharmacology modelling services for the preclinical and clinical development of drugs to our customers worldwide. Our customers range from highly innovative biotechnology companies, international large pharmaceutical companies to non-profit health organizations.
LYO-X is one of the very few companies globally that is successfully applying Quantitative Systems Pharmacology as a service to help develop the next generation of drugs to bring better medicines to patients faster!
At LYO-X we want our associates to grow and develop both inside and outside of work and we offer a flexible and collaborative working environment, to enable this.
LYO-X provides the space to maximize your potential and the opportunity to grow your expertise through exiting and novel project work, interaction with global clients and learning from other experienced colleagues around you.
We are looking for individuals with excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a background in engineering, biophysics, computational sciences or other related fields. Experience in life science, pharmacology or drug development is preferable but not required. The desired candidate should have graduated with a recent Master’s or PhD degree from the ETHZ, EPFL or other high ranking university.
Professional requirements, required skills & competencies:
- Master’s or PhD degree from the ETHZ, EPFL or other recognized university.
- Rigorous, excellent analytical skills
- Pro-active, self-sufficient and can work independently
- Can communicate about scientific topics proficiently
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Expert in scientific programming using Matlab and R
- Confident in understanding, using and solving ordinary differential equations (ODE)
- Other versatile computational skills are desired in fields such as image processing, partial differential equations (PDE), machine learning, statistical learning or parallel computing
- Strong team player, good communication skills and ability to work with cross-cultural and diverse project teams and clients
If you are interested and would like to contribute to the growth of LYO-X, we would be pleased to receive your application including a letter of application, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts and job references. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.