Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Modeler
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist and mathematical modeller with a Masters or PhD degree who wants to impact how drugs are developed today. If you have great computational skills and dare to use them for tackling the complex biology underlying human disease; then LYO-X is the right place for you.
LYO-X is an established Swiss company located in Basel providing consulting and Quantitative Systems Pharmacology modelling services for the preclinical and clinical development of drugs to our customers worldwide. Our customers are highly innovative biotechnology companies as well as international pharmaceutical companies and non-profit health organizations. LYO-X is one of the very few companies globally that is successfully applying Quantitative Systems Pharmacology as a service to help develop the next generation drugs.
We seek individuals with excellent analytical and conceptual skills with a background in engineering, biophysics, computational sciences or other related fields. Experience in life science, pharmacology or drug development is advantageous but not required. This position is for above average candidates with a recent Master’s or PhD degree from the ETHZ, EPFL or another top class university.
- Rigorous, excellent analytical skills, pro-active
- Good at communication of scientific topics
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Expert in scientific programming using Matlab and R
- Confident in understanding, using and solving ordinary differential equations (ODE)
- Other versatile computational skills are desired in fields such as image processing, partial differential equations (PDE), machine learning, statistical learning or parallel computing
At LYO-X, you can maximize your individual potential and expertise while pursuing a career that reflects your passions and lifestyle.
If you are interested and would like to contribute to the growth of LYO-X, we would be pleased to receive your application including a letter of application, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts and job references. Please send your application to email@example.com.